Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Intro to my Cameo

Okay, so this is my first blog relating to do it yourself projects. 


I have recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine and we are becoming great friends! ;-) 
Actually, our relationship is bittersweet since I am still learning the software and working on the actual hands on experience but we'll get there. No one's relationship is perfect, right?! It's actually kind of like this pizza graphic:  . This is because it takes forever to do the research so I just jump in and try to do things myself. Okay, okay, so it's not really like the pizza graphic, I just like it! It is, however, like diving into a pool of murky water that you can't see into knowing that underneath there is this awesome cave with tons of awesome crystals and glittery things on the other side. No, not a good analogy either, lol. Why don't we just say that the potential is limitless and the best way to learn is to just dive in!


I will share some of these experiences here and I will GLADLY take any advice anyone can give. At the least, I can teach people what NOT to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment